Creating a Culture of Analytics zite.to/1oywvRS
Here’s a post from All Analytics about 5 Habits of Highly Successful Analytics Teams.
- Being open to new ideas that challenge existing practices
- Viewing data as a core asset
- Senior management pushing for data-driven decision making
- Using analytics insights to guide strategy
- Willingness to change core business practices based on analytics
Here’s a post from CIO Insight about 10 Things That Smart Data-Analytics Teams Do.
How to create a superhero analytics team.
How To Build A Successful Data Science Team zite.to/JtnI3J
Check out InformationWeek’s view on how to build an analytics team.
Video about building data teams – youtu.be/9f-XXR9j6m8
Modeling Analytics Dream Teams, on-demand webinar from KD Nuggets.
It takes a strong team of analytics talent to propel an organization to the status of “analytics competitor” . Yet, few examples exist of successful “analytics competitors” making it difficult to model these successful examples. Elder Research, Inc. is an outstanding example of an analytics competitor that has built an Analytics Dream Team.
From All Analytics, some tips about the process of Building An Analytics Dream Team .
Five Roles You Need on Your Big Data Team zite.to/15bjunI