Bluenose is a platform to help manage your customer base by providing early warning signals and a playbook. Check out what Venture Beat has to say about How Bluenose reduced its customers’ time-to-value to a mere 49 days.
Venture Beat article – Hipster analytics: The 5 best tools you’ve probably never heard of.
- Outbound – Marketing automation for email, push, SMS, and voice
- Amplitude – Funnel analysis
- StackLead – Automatic lead qualification
- Spinnakr – Real-time web traffic response
- Inspectlet – User session video recording
VentureBeat has a short video of Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey reminding us of the importance of instrumentation. Tracking and analytics are often an afterthought. Dorsey says do it first and make the data and analytics a product.
Check out what LinkedIn founder, Reid Hoffman, has to say to say to Venture Beat about the new world of data. He lists off a few companies that he thinks are making good use of data.